Monday, June 3, 2013

Rad Astra resources for players

So I've been working on some ideas to help players in my Rad Astra campaign. Namely, a companion blog that they can safely navigate without getting spoilers while I continue to use this one to develop ideas.

I expect there will be a lot of duplication, but Blogger makes that easy enough with copy/paste. Then it's just up to me to delete any spoiler-like info. I'd started one a while back, but haven't gotten around to updating it yet.

They'd get any info on tech, vehicles with stats, but not for aliens, monsters, NPCs (though still descriptive info for those). Plus some character sheets and ship blueprints. Maybe a few hints now and then on gameplay, but nothing too revealing.

Anyone have anything like this? Advice? Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment