Sunday, February 9, 2014

Con of the North this weekend...

John Harris / Temple
Just a quick note to remind you Twin Citians out there (or folks passing through) that local gaming convention Con of the North is happening this weekend. I'll be running a Rad Astra version of X-plorers. I sincerely hope to debut a few new classes.

I'm behind schedule though mainly because of babies, being sick, work, babies, crappy weather, and ....did I mention babies? It'd be unfair to lay all the blame on the kid, so I think "lack of sleep" should cover all of the bases. Thankfully, we've been getting caught up and I'm back at squaring away background characters and plot for the adventure.

I'm only running one game so I can spend the rest of the con playing and racking up some XP of my own. Anyway--it should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment